When at your doctor’s office and you receive a prescription, make sure the drug’s name, dosage, & quantity is clear to do the DRUG SEARCH.
You should price out your prescription(s) by using the” DRUG SEARCH” on your phone, desktop or tablet. You will see the GOLD, SILVER & FREE pharmacy card prices.
Now, which offers greater SAVINGS: the LibertyRx Mail Order or network pharmacy price?
When you order LibertyRx Mail Order:
- You can or have doctor’s office scan, email or fax your script(s) to LibertyRx Mail 0rder.
- You need to submit a copy of the LibertyRx Mail Order Form (must be submitted the first time you order). This is in your back office.
- LibertyRx Mail Order will process your order and collect payment then you should receive delivery in 10-14 business days.
- LMO customer service (800)655-8185, they will assist & walk you thru our easy order process. LMO is always available weekdays 8:00am till 5:00pm EST
When going to the network pharmacy:
- Your doctor will either give you an original copy of your script or the doctor’s office will scan, email or fax the pharmacy.
- Warning: usually, once you give your script to the pharmacist you can’t get it back (when the LibertyRx DRUG SEARCH shows you a cheaper price with another pharmacy). You can request the pharmacy to electrically forward your script to a different pharmacy.
- Our recommendation is to get a hard copy of your script(s) and make copies for more flexibility in finding a cheaper price.